We repair all major appliances and provide 24/7 service throughout Miami FL
- Washing Machines
We repair all major brands:
Find us on Facebook
more info on Miami Appliance Repair
Miami Refrigerator Repair Service
Refrigerators have thermally insulated compartments that extend how long we can safely store food. This can be beneficial for your health, savings, and overall comfort. A refrigerator is easy to take for granted — until it breaks and your food begins to rot. Call Miami Appliance Repair, and our technicians will repair your refrigerator so it maintains a safe temperature; between 37 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The refrigerator is important! You need speedy, expert repair service so you don't end up wasting food or suffering food-borne illness. For the fastest response call us at (973) 363-2255 to schedule service.
Miami Appliance Repair is here to make sure your refrigerator continues to run efficiently! Let our experts in your location help with any appliance issues you have today.
Types of Refrigerators We Repair
Our technicians are well-versed in handling repairs on a comprehensive range of refrigerators. We can make sure your home refrigerator operates smoothly again.
Our Miami repair technicians work on a variety of refrigerators:
- Top freezer refrigerators
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Compact refrigerators
- Freezerless refrigerators
- Counter depth or built-in refrigerators
Refrigerator Brands We Commonly Service
- And more!
No matter what type of refrigerator is in your home, our team can get to work right away to address any problems you have with this appliance.
We are here to take care of damaged part repairs, general maintenance, and everything in between. Call (973) 363-2255, or schedule service right on this page.
Refrigerator Parts We Replace:
- Water filters
- Replacement bulbs
- Ice maker components
- Defrost heaters
- Cold controls
- Door switches and seals
- Condensers and compressors
- Evaporators and fans
- Drawers, bins, and shelving
- Refrigerator Repair vs. Replacement
If you try to perform a refrigerator repair yourself but it's too challenging or you can't determine the problem, call a Miami appliance service
expert to perform the repairs. Especially if you have recently invested in your appliance, the required repairs are likely minor, such as slight modifications or tune-ups. A newer fridge can usually be returned to good condition by a trained professional.
However, if your refrigerator
is older and likely struggling due to wear and tear from working hard over the years, replacement may be a more financially sound decision. Refrigerators usually last about 10-15 years, but only if they're well maintained throughout that time. Rather than paying for frequent repairs and maintenance to keep your old refrigerator barely hanging on, invest your money in a new fridge. This can save you time as well.
Miami Freezer Repair Service
allow us to waste less food and save money. Whether you make meals in advance, host special celebrations or love frozen pizza, you probably agree that a freezer is a great convenience. But what happens when it stops working? If you need freezer repair service fast, give Miami Appliance Repair
Your freezer should always maintain zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower, ensuring food stays frozen and doesn’t go bad. According to the FDA, keeping food frozen in this temperature range ensures safe storage and prevents the growth of bacteria. Don’t delay! Schedule your freezer repair service today by using the form below or calling us at (973) 363-2255.
Common Freezer Issues We Repair
The expert technicians at Miami Appliance Repair know how to repair all types of freezers including:
- Upright freezers
- Chest freezers
- Drawer freezers
- Refrigerator-freezer combos
Be sure to call on us for freezer repair if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won't turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call a Miami Appliance Repair service for help!
- The freezer is over-cooling — If your freezer over cools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get freezer repair right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidentally adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame. Our technicians are great troubleshooters.
- The freezer isn't a consistent temperature — If the temperature fluctuates in your freezer, it can cause spoilage. The culprit can be dust and debris or more serious issues, and we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Our professionals can quickly identify the problem!
A note about cooling system issues: bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, faulty defrost control timers, and other cooling system issues should be addressed by a Miami Appliance Repair professional. These issues involve dangerous parts that could cause injury if someone tries to repair them without specialized knowledge and tools.
Freezer Brands We Commonly Service:
Need Freezer Parts? We Have You Covered!
Miami Appliance Repair can replace any part on your freezer:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Preserve your food, your wallet, and your sanity with freezer repair service on your schedule from Miami Appliance Repair. When performing routine maintenance or repairs, we can identify further issues before they occur, avoiding superfluous repairs and ruined food.
Ice Maker Repair in Miami FL
Keep Things Cool in Your Home
and machines are extremely convenient appliances that provide a large supply of ice whenever you need it — whether for the big game, a special celebration, or a family picnic. Most homeowners have a small ice maker in their freezer, while others have larger standalone machines. Both can run into problems on occasion.
The good news is that Miami Appliance Repair technicians
are here to help. Ice maker troubleshooting and repair is part of our everyday agenda.
Types of Ice Machines & Makers We Repair:
- Freezer ice makers
- Portable ice machines
- Built-in or freestanding ice machines
Miami Gas or Electric Oven, Stove, & Range Repair
When it comes to the modern conveniences of a kitchen, the oven, stove, or range is often the key to an enjoyable cooking experience. After all, home-cooked meals are a great way to bring family and friends together. If your oven or stove breaks down, it can be inconvenient and frustrating. Get those quality meals back on the table with repair service from a Miami Appliance Repair technician in your area.
We repair all types of electric and gas ovens, stoves, and ranges — and when it comes to quality services, we really bring the heat! Call (973) 363-2255.
If you have any issues with ovens, ranges, or stoves, please do not hesitate to contact the qualified repair technicians at Miami Appliance Repair today!
Common Repairs of Ovens, Stove Tops, & Ranges
The technicians at Miami Appliance Repair
have seen a wide range of problems with kitchen appliances. That means our team is well-versed in handling nearly any type of repair job on your stove or oven. We make it our mission to quickly identify the issue and provide an effective solution.
If you notice any of these problems, be sure to call us:
Oven & Stove Brands We Commonly Service:
- The burner won't come on. Swap it with another burner to determine if it is the burner, the receptacle, or the switch.
- The burner is too hot, regardless of setting. This is typically due to a bad switch. We can easily provide a fix for this issue!
- The indicator light stays lit. In most cases, this is also due to a bad or damaged switch.
- The oven door is stuck closed.This may be caused by a misaligned self-clean latch or a defective clock or oven control.
- The oven is not self-cleaning. This may be due to a defective or damaged self-clean latch switch or function selector.
- The oven is not baking or the broiler is not working. A bad bake igniter or valve may be the culprit, which may require new parts.
- The oven is not heating or is heating poorly. Depending on the type of oven you have, this could happen for a variety of reasons.
- The oven produces erratic temperatures. A bad bake oven igniter, temperature sensor, or selector switch may be at fault.
- The oven will not heat up. You may need to replace your bake or broil heating elements.
Parts We Replace for Ovens, Ranges & Stove Tops
Miami Appliance Repair can replace any part on gas and electric ovens and ranges:
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Bake igniters
- Spark electrodes
- Spark modules
- Ignition wires
- Safety valves
- Controller boards
- Self-cleaning latches
Is your oven, stove, or range burned out? Contact Miami Appliance Repair today at (973) 363-2255. Our professionals can meet your maintenance needs in no time.
Dryer Repair Service Miami FL
Dryers are a valuable, time-saving appliance. Most people are pretty dependent on this modern laundry-room convenience, so it can be very frustrating if problems occur. Even if your dryer isn't completely broken, it can be costly to keep running if it isn't operating efficiently. If you've noticed spikes in your energy bills, slow drying, or another problem, schedule service to get your dryer into top shape.
For expert gas or electric dryer repair service, be sure to call Miami Appliance Repair at (973) 363-2255 or schedule an appointment online today.
Gas & Electric Dryer Repair or Vent Maintenance
Dryers have a rotating drum called a tumbler, which circulates heated air and evaporates moisture. The humid air produced from this process is pushed through the venting system to the outside of your house, making room for dry air to enhance the drying process. Our technicians can repair any part of this system or clean your dryer vent to keep your home safe and running smoothly.
There are two main types of dryers that we repair:
- Electric Dryers - These dryers cost a little less than gas ones up-front and are also easier and less expensive to install. Exhaust requirements are very minimal: steam venting only.
- Gas Dryers - Dryers operating on natural gas or propane cost a bit more up-front than electric dryers, but they end up being the more economical option over time. Specialized venting is required.
With their specialized knowledge of your type of dryer, our team of technicians will provide a quick diagnosis and viable solution for the problem. You can trust Miami Appliance Repair with your dryer repair and services.
Common Dryer Issues We Fix
Noticed problems with your dryer? From minor issues to major repairs, Miami Appliance Repair can make sure you get the services you need to whip your laundry room appliance back into shape.
Call our Miami repair technicians if you notice any of the following:
Dryer Brands We Commonly Service:
- Your dryer won't run. When your dyer won’t work, check to see if it is unplugged or if a circuit break has been tripped. You may also have a bad thermostat, damaged terminal block, or broken start switch.
- Your dryer isn't producing heat. If your dryer drum is spinning but not producing any heat, it may be due to a bad fuse, temperature switch, thermostat, or heating coils.
- The drum doesn't spin. If the motor in your dryer is running effectively, but the drum doesn’t spin, it most likely due to a broken belt. A bad roller, motor, or idler pulley could also be the cause.
- Your dryer gets too hot. A dryer that gets too hot is a potentially dangerous situation and should be addressed immediately. A bad thermostat, clogged vents, or faulty heating coils could lead to this threat.